Followers

Welcome!

This will be the blog that i will showcase my addiction for Marvellous Magnolia stamps, i hope that what i do here will inspire you as much as it gives me pleasure to work with these wonderful little rubber characters. For all my other stamping projects please visit my paper haven blog
smiles
Paola

Sunday, November 11, 2012

what's in a name?

Apparently NOTHING! it doesnt matter that you spend years building a blog, if someone else spent a few months working on a conflicting blog with the same name, you can blow it through your butt.
It doesnt matter that i have worked my butt off trying to get my blog going and followers up, someone else worked hard to get a dt together, and a banner made, etc, etc.  So the bottom line is get over myself and live with it!  If the intent was not there when they chose a conflicting name for their blog, IT MAKES IT ALL OK!  Because the challenege blog looks proffesional, IT MAKES IT OK!
Well as sorry as they are that i am disgruntled, i am not sorry that i am having my say.
Do i wish them succes?  HELL YES
Magnolia's are a fabulous stamp range and i love them or i wouldnt be working for Magnolia Sweden, it just doesnt make me any more comfortable, when they say, "We didnt know about you, and chose the name before we heard about you"
What is the bottom line they say:  "BUILD A BRIDGE AND GET OVER IT, WE ARE USING THE NAME, OUR BLOG IS PROFFESIONAL, WE HAVE A DT! AND BLOGGER SAID ITS OK!"
the fact that Magnolia Sweden sponsor my blog, makes not a difference in the world since they have their own sposors........... go figure

No comments:

Post a Comment